1. About this Website
The Website Owner is Jatrix Enterprises Pty Ltd t/as Photosnap and shall hereafter be referred to as “Photosnap”. The domain name is are https://photosnap.com.au and is hereafter referred to as the “Website”.
2. About these Terms
3. Agreement of Terms
5. Modifications to the Information
The information on this Website is provided in good faith on the basis that Photosnap shall not be liable for any loss, damage and injury arising in connection with the provided information. Photosnap does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of material on this Website. All information may be changed, supplemented, deleted or updated without notice at the sole discretion of Photosnap.
6. Errors and Problems Photosnap does not guarantee that the Website will be free from viruses, or that access to the Website will be uninterrupted.
7. License and Ownership
The copyright for the content on this Website is owned or licensed by Photosnap and is protected under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and by other copyright laws in both Australia and other countries. No material on this Website may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without the specific written consent of Photosnap.
All custom graphics, icons, and other items that appear on the Website and all associated trademarks, are trademarks of Photosnap.
9. Feedback, Suggestions, Comments or Requests Photosnap is open to feedback, suggestions, comments or requests (“comments”) which may be made to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do make comments, you acknowledge that: they will not be considered confidential or proprietary, and Photosnap is under no obligation to keep such information confidential, and Photosnap will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free right to use, communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute and exploit such comments in any manner it chooses.
10. Outbound links
The Website may contain links to third-party Websites and resources (“linked sites”). These linked sites are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Photosnap. Photosnap makes no representations or warranties regarding the availability, correctness, accuracy, performance or quality of the linked site or any content, software, service or application found at any linked site. Photosnap reserves the right to receive payments and/or commissions from operators of linked sites in relation to goods or services supplied by the operator as a result of you linking to the third party Website from the Photosnap Website.
11. Inbound links Photosnap generally encourages and agrees to your linking to the Home page through a plain text link on your Website without the need for agreement between yourself and Photosnap. However, linking to any other page of the Website is strictly prohibited, without express written permission from Photosnap .
The Australian section is provided for use only by Australian residents. The law applicable to use of the Australian section and to disputes arising out of the Australian section is the law of the State of Western Australia and The International Section is provided for use by residents of any country in the world but, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the law applicable to use of the International Section and to disputes arising out of the International Section is the laws of the State of Western Australia.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties Photosnap makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, security or timeliness of the content, information or services provided by the Website and disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and fitness for a particular purpose.
14. Limitation of Liability
If Photosnap is found responsible for any damages, Photosnap is responsible for actual damages only. In no event shall Photosnap, be liable for any incidental, indirect, exemplary, punitive and/or consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption resulting from the use of or inability to use the Website.
15. Images and Illustrations
Some images on this Website have been digitally created as graphical representation of actual products. Photosnap does not guarantee 100% accuracy in design, scale, size, colours, manufacturing or materials.
*16. Repayment Figures The website includes repayment figures based on certain terms and conditions, as provided by our finance partner – Flexi Commercial. These terms are set out as per below: *Subject to credit approval and suitability assessment. Customers are liable for payments for the full term of the lease period. First payment will be applied 2 months after the eligible deal settles. Offer is for FlexiCommercial customers only. See your tax advisor for details. Images are for illustrative purposes only. Flexirent Capital Pty Ltd is the lessor and holds Australian Credit Licence number 394735. FlexiCommercial® is brought to you by FlexiGroup®
17. Income Per Event Amounts The amount of $900+ per event used through the Website has been chosen as an average representation of our existing hire costs. The figure owners choose to hire their booths out at is entirely at their own discretion, and this figure is used as an example only with no guarantee of income rates from the hire of a Photosnap Photobooth.